Gage Management can maximize your income, reduce your risk and protect your investment. Managing single-family and multi-family rental property requires day-to-day attention and a wide range of expertise. We have the experience and resources to achieve your rental property goals. Listed below are just a few of the advantages of working with the professionals at Gage Management.
- Industry expertise: We understand the industry and know how to stay ahead of the game. Our properties lease for the best market rates.
- Extensive marketing power and referral network: We attract the broadest and most qualified pool of perspective residents.
- Skill in negotiations with residents: Potential residents must pass our rigorous screening process. We have the experience to locate the qualified resident and timely complete the best rental transaction.
- Comprehensive understanding of the laws: We are familiar with the laws governing rentals, State and Federal Housing Codes and Fair Housing Regulations.
- Accurate accounting reports: We provide monthly-itemized statements and year-end tax summaries. Rent proceeds are directly deposited to your account.
- Periodic property inspections: Inspections during the lease period as well as thorough move-in and move-out inspections.
- Enforcement of contractual compliance: We know the appropriate action for handling any problems that may arise, including non-payment or other violations of the rental agreement.
- Proficiency in home maintenance: We can ensure that your property is well cared for and that appropriate and timely repairs are undertaken at a reasonable cost.
- Peace of mind: The industry experts are on your team. Let us take the stress and worry out of owning rental property.
When it is time to buy or sell: As a full service real estate firm we can assist our clients with selling or purchasing investment homes or commercial property.